McFarlin Pointe – Nolensville, TN
The community began in 2000 and has recently added new homes again. It is beautifully situated off Lake Road in the rolling hills of Middle Tennessee between LaVergne and Nolensville. Residents can enjoy the panoramic views of Middle TN in a community filled with prestigious brick homes, many with stone accents and neighborhood features including a pool and club house. This link will take you on a short video tour of the lovely community, so you can see some of what I recently saw while driving through. (Video Taken 3/2016 -just imagine how beautiful it will look when everything is green and blossomed!)
Things you may not know about McFarlin Pointe: The community has a Nolensville address, but benefits from Rutherford County taxes and is currently zone for one of the newer Rutherford County High Schools, Stewarts Creek High School..
In the last six months, dating back to 9/1/2015, Realtracs tells us the following stats about McFarlin Pointe:
- 8 homes closed since that time
- 7 are currently listed
- 2 of those 7 are awaiting closing and 1 is under contract subject to approval of financing
- The average number of days on the market from list to close is 74 days
Of the four still available:
· One is new construction
· The lowest list price is $294,900
· The highest list price is $499,237
A few states based on sales since 1/1/2014:
· Maximum Sales Price: $483,615
· Lowest Sales Price: $177,900
· Maximum Square Footage: 5,502
· Lowest Square Footage: 1,750
Rutherford County Schools:
- Elementary School
Rock Springs Elementary School
9 out of 10 GreatSchools Rating
- Junior High SchoolRock Springs Middle School
- High SchoolStewarts Creek High School
Directions to McFarlin Pointe:
- Nashville I-24 to Waldron Rd, Right on Waldron, Right on Lake Rd, Left into McFarlin Pointe.
- From Nolensville Road, turn onto Kidd Road, turn right on to McFarlin Road, then turn right onto McConnell Drive or the main entrance, Ben Hill Blvd.
Search for Middle TN Homes Here.
If you are considering buying or selling, please think of me. I would truly be honored to assist. You may read my bio on the company website so you know a bit about me. What you won’t find on the bio is the heart I put into each client and the true desire to make each sale or purchase a happy, smooth transition. Several clients have been kind enough to write reviews, some of which can be read via this link.
“I won’t sell you a house, I’ll help you find a home!” ~Michel
Home Search: www.MaroneyRealEstate.com
Find me on FB: www.facebook.com/MaroneyRealEstate