Searching for a home and an up to date website?!
Go to www.MaroneyRealEstate.com
Where potential buyers can:
- Request info on selling your home.
- Search for a new home!
- Save listings as a favorite.
- Click a button to request more info on a listing.
- Click a button to request a showing.Communicate with a rep 24/7 and if it’s 2am and they don’t have the answer, I’ll receive a message to contact you in the morning!
- Stay in touch with a Realtor® directly via the website or app.
Sellers can request an evaluation of their home.
Check it out … Again, that’s MaroneyRealEstate.com and if you don’t want to register to use the site, please drop me an email and I’ll register you myself.
I hope you’ll find the site as useful as I did when I first used it!
All my best,
When one is living the life they imagined and doing what they are truly passionate about, the sky is the limit. I had a great mentor once I made the move to Exit Realty, especially to Exit Realty Associates and I could not be more thankful. I am working to be as good of a mentor to others as she has been to me. It’s just another aspect of me loving to help others! Face it…life isn’t about me, it’s about those around me and that is how I truly hope to live out the rest of my days…with the daily motivation that it’s all about those around me, those I come in contact with and perhaps, even those whom I have yet to meet!
If you are considering a career in Real Estate, please give me a call today!
Annandale is just one of Brentwood’s many prestigious communities.
This link will take you to a video that will provide a small glimpse of this beautiful community.
Per Realtracs, the following stats pulled up when I did a search for current listings and closed listings back to 1/1/2014:
Square Footage: 3,794 – 11,053
Year Built: 2006 – 2014
Lots Sizes Ranged from .47 to 2.02 acres
Sales Price: $835,000 – $3,500,000
Curious about additional stats for Brentwood, TN?
Please review the most recent home report for Brentwood here.
In reviewing some of these listings, the following amenities were noted on various homes: Sunset views, balconies, pool, basements, media rooms, outdoor grill/kitchens, custom built homes.
This ungated community is zoned for Brentwood High School.
Please contact me for more information on living in and around Brentwood, TN.
McFarlin Pointe – Nolensville, TN
The community began in 2000 and has recently added new homes again. It is beautifully situated off Lake Road in the rolling hills of Middle Tennessee between LaVergne and Nolensville. Residents can enjoy the panoramic views of Middle TN in a community filled with prestigious brick homes, many with stone accents and neighborhood features including a pool and club house. This link will take you on a short video tour of the lovely community, so you can see some of what I recently saw while driving through. (Video Taken 3/2016 -just imagine how beautiful it will look when everything is green and blossomed!)
Things you may not know about McFarlin Pointe: The community has a Nolensville address, but benefits from Rutherford County taxes and is currently zone for one of the newer Rutherford County High Schools, Stewarts Creek High School..
In the last six months, dating back to 9/1/2015, Realtracs tells us the following stats about McFarlin Pointe:
- 8 homes closed since that time
- 7 are currently listed
- 2 of those 7 are awaiting closing and 1 is under contract subject to approval of financing
- The average number of days on the market from list to close is 74 days
Of the four still available:
· One is new construction
· The lowest list price is $294,900
· The highest list price is $499,237
A few states based on sales since 1/1/2014:
· Maximum Sales Price: $483,615
· Lowest Sales Price: $177,900
· Maximum Square Footage: 5,502
· Lowest Square Footage: 1,750
- Elementary School
Rock Springs Elementary School
9 out of 10 GreatSchools Rating
- Junior High SchoolRock Springs Middle School
- High SchoolStewarts Creek High School
Directions to McFarlin Pointe:
- Nashville I-24 to Waldron Rd, Right on Waldron, Right on Lake Rd, Left into McFarlin Pointe.
- From Nolensville Road, turn onto Kidd Road, turn right on to McFarlin Road, then turn right onto McConnell Drive or the main entrance, Ben Hill Blvd.
Search for Middle TN Homes Here.
If you are considering buying or selling, please think of me. I would truly be honored to assist. You may read my bio on the company website so you know a bit about me. What you won’t find on the bio is the heart I put into each client and the true desire to make each sale or purchase a happy, smooth transition. Several clients have been kind enough to write reviews, some of which can be read via this link.
“I won’t sell you a house, I’ll help you find a home!” ~Michel
Home Search: www.MaroneyRealEstate.com
Find me on FB: www.facebook.com/MaroneyRealEstate
Exit Realty Associates
Happy 2016! I hope the year is off to a great start for you all.
I ran an activity report today for Rutherford County through Realtracs to give us all a quick summary of 2015. The results are as follows:
Month of December 2015
- New Listings 449
- Average list Price $219,209
- Closed Listings: 432
- Average Closed Price: $215,201
- Closed Price in comparison to List Price %: 98.99%
- Average days on the market (listing date until closed): 55 days
Year End Summary 2015
- New Listings 7,597
- Average list Price $235,302
- Closed Listings: 5,402
- Average Closed Price: $208,985
- Closed Price in comparison to List Price %: 98.77%
- Average days on the market (listing date until closed): 54 days
Many blessings to you all in the new year! Please contact me if I may assist you in meeting your 2016 goals of buying or selling a home in Middle TN.
More Stats on Jamison Downs per tax records:
Maximum current square footage: 3983
Maximum Sale Price: $355,500
# of Sales in Last 2 Years: 12
Average Property Turnout: 5.77 Years
Map View from the Avenue to Jamison Downs:
*data per CRS tax records
As I begin blogging about various neighborhoods in Rutherford and Williamson County, I come across Hunters Point.
Hunters Point in Smyrna, TN came across my thoughts recently as I had a discussion with a client considering the purchase of a home in Rutherford County. She was hoping for easy access to the interstate, a short drive to work in Nashville, lot sizes less than 1/2 acre (but “not too tiny”), some trees and list prices less than $300,000.
The reason this came to mind, along with others is…Hunters Point is a neighborhood East of I-24 and just South of Sam Ridley (exit 66B). Last year’s sales include 12 closed homes. Stats from those sales are as follows:
Sale Prices from $175,000 – $279,000
Square Footage from 1602 – 3177
Built Year 1993-2007
Lot sizes from .27 of an acre to .41
Current listings range from $225,000 – $284,900
Schools for Hunters Point include Rock Springs Middle School and Smyrna High School.
Hunters Point may be an option for this family, but there are many other locations that may suite them…we’ll see what they prefer.
What about you? What Smyrna subdivision will be the location of YOUR next home?
Click here to search for your next Smyrna, TN home
Curious about Real Estate Stats for Williamson County?
I ran a report in realtracs today for real estate activity in 2015. The results are as follows:
Month of December 2015
- New Listings 465
- Average list Price $543,707
- Closed Listings: 451
- Average Closed Price: $469,989
- Closed Price in comparison to List Price %: 98.9%
- Average days on the market (listing date until closed): 47 days
Year End Summary 2015
- New Listings 9,018
- Average list Price $544,805
- Closed Listings: 5,123
- Average Closed Price: $473,875
- Closed Price in comparison to List Price %: 98.7%
- Average days on the market (listing date until closed): 60
If you are considering listing your home and would like a free comparative market analysis of your home, please contact me to schedule a private consultation.
Many blessings in the new year.